Advantages of River Creek Vs. Other Golf Courses at Nearby Communities
(See Membership Fees for Golf Membership Options)
- The RIver Creek Golf Club is owned and operated by Club Corporation which offers reciprocity with hundreds of top-notch country clubs around the country for a minimal additional monthly fee.
- The majority of the 500 golf club members are River Creek residents: there is no competition for greens with resort guests or the general public.
- Membership includes course usage for all family members under the age of 23.
- The golf course is open all year and provides golfers who reside in River Creek with challenging golf experiences while accomodating beginners and youths through shorter tees and educational programs
- Golf initiation fees are very reasonable, and are often refundable or transferrable to new owners, depending on the original membership contract.
- There is a new and growing golf program for juniors in cooperation with local high schools.
- Club Corp’s management has steadily increased membership and club participation, resulting in financial stability that allows annual improvements to be funded without special assessments.