River Creek Social Club Membership: Monthly Dues $90.00 month
- Membership is required of all residents of River Creek
- Includes use of main clubhouse, restaurant, pools, tennis courts, exercise facilities and full access to private club social events
- No monthly minimums for restaurant and grill use
- Includes golf course use 4 times a year (2-off season and 2 in-season Tues.-Thurs)
- Golf as a guest of someone who belongs to the golf club up to 6 times a year
- One time Initiation fee of $750 (waived with golf membership)
RIver Creek Full Privilege Membership: One-Time Initiation Fee* plus Monthly Dues of $650 month
- Includes all benefits of River Creek’s social membership (above)
- All members of a family may take advantage of golf priviledges (including children up to age 23)
- Allows use of the golf facilities without paying green and practice range fees plus 1 locker
- Includes use of the tennis courts without court fees
- Some membership levels make initiation fees refundable and transferable upon a home’s sale
- * Initiation Fees vary. Membership capped at 500 members.
Note: Members have the option to upgrade their membership to take advantage of enhanced Associate Club privileges that include access to over 175 associate clubs, affiliates and resort destinations worldwide.
River Creek Golf Fees/ Initiation Fees (subject to change)
Refundable Full Golf:
$11,000 Initiation Deposit-The ID can be financed over three years beginning with $2,750 due at enrollment. The other installments are billed on the Members 1st, 2nd and 3rd anniversary at the club.
Non-Refundable Full Golf:
$8,500 Initiation Fee-The IF can be financed over three years beginning with $2,125 due at enrollment. The other installments are billed on the Members 1st, 2nd and 3rd anniversary at the club.
River Creek Corporate Account
$21,000 Non-Refundable Initiation fee
Membership is owned by the company, which may designate up to 4 employees to exercise privileges under the membership.
Each Corporate Designee maintains separate dues account, for which the company is jointly and severally liable Membership Member maintains a set of separate dues
$650 for over 40
$412 for Junior Members anyone under 40
ONE Membership included (this allows 50% off all food purchased at the Club’s dining facilities)
Company may change a designee up to one time per year for $650 fee or if a junior designee, $412. If a member leave the Corporate Account would like to stay a Golf member of River Creek Club the exiting member has the option to pay a reclassification fee of one month dues to keep the membership at River Creek Club.